Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for visiting the website or accessing the information given to them on this website:
- Mayflower 400 Southampton is led by Southampton City Council. This website forms one part of our public provision of information and interactive services and should not be regarded as the complete service offered by the council. While every effort is made to keep our website information accurate and up to date, Mayflower 400 Southampton and Southampton City Council cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions or liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage, however arising, from the use of, or reliance on this information.
- Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice.
- The information on the pages of this website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user and Southampton City Council agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Southampton City Council. You may download or print out individual selections of the web pages on our website only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly or commercially reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire content of this website remains the property of Southampton City Council and is copyrighted with all rights reserved.